Monday, October 12, 2009

Starting all over again

I was at http://jenniferayla.blogspot.com but go figure I forgot my password so here I am at a new blog. Sorry for all the inconvience. I need to start writing down all of my passwords. Our baby is now 6months old. I can't believe it. She is 17lbs and soo amazing. :) She is sitting on her own for a short amount of time and has one tooth with another on the way. So right now I'm going thru the crying and drooling phase. I always start crying with her. I can't bare it!

I'm a working mommy now. I work at a daycare and love it! The kids range from 5-12 in my room and they are awesome! Some make me wanna pull my hair out but they are all nice kids. They are just so hyper after they get out of school so it takes 4 teachers including myself to calm them down. lol. It's a task!

We are finally living in a better apartment and we love it!! I hope we stay here MORE then a year because I really hate moving. It's such a pain!

Oh yeah, my sister is expecting a baby boy on March 28, 2010! A couple days before Mikayla turns one. She has not decided on a name yet, since their hearts were set on a boy but so far the top choices are Landon, Aiden, and Grayson. I keep telling her to name him Noah :) lol but they are not buying it. I love that name! They were hoping for a girl so they could name her Makenzie. Maybe next go around for them. haha. My parents are happy to be having ANOTHER grandbaby..her son will make 5! lol. I bet they are feeling old right about now. lol.

Mikey and I have been married for over 5 months now. It only seems like a couple weeks if you ask me. Even though 5 months is not a long time, but the first year of marriage i hear is always the hardest..not to mention having a newborn baby on top of it. We will definatly beat the odds. Poor and all :))

well i bet hit the sack...I have work at 10am and I'm sure I'll be up with Mikayla in a couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment